Friday, November 03, 2006

My godson Izan
I´ll describe my godson Izan. He´s one year old. He´s my godson and my cousin. He was born in June in 2005 while I was on my end-of-year trip to Italy. He´s a Gemini. He was born in Tauli´s hospital in Sabadell. He lives in Ripollet with his parents, Toni and Sonia. He hasn´t got any brothers and sisters.
He doesn´t study, but he goes to nurse´s school three hours every day because his parents work.
He has a green eyes. He has got short brown hair. He´s small. His weight is 11 kilograms and he´s 81 cm tall. He´s pale.
He´s very beautiful and cheerful. He has a lovely smile. He´s fashionable because his parents buy him expensive clothes. He´s stubborn.
He´s misbehaves when he eats fruits because he doesn´t like them. He likes ¨Petit Suisse¨ a lot. He plays with the ball because he adores it and he always says:¨Goal! Goal!!¨
In conclusion,I love my godson because he´s very my little cousin and he´s very beautiful!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home